Flytrex Live 3G Released - Review

Well I hope you are correct, I'm waiting for my card right now, went for the cheapest shipping option.

I will say, I just ordered everything from the web site. I saw that card on Amazon, but I also saw some comments that some of the people were saying that it was the wrong card for the $10 pay as you go plan. Also, there was a $10 charge for the card on the web site, looks like the one on Amazon is free? Not sure, so I bypassed the Amazon deal. Shipping is also high direct on the web site, but they give you the option of next day, second day, or regular shipping.

Not sure if I went the best route, but I don't think that there is any question that H2O is the best deal for this situation. Good luck.

Well I hope you are correct, I'm waiting for my card right now, went for the cheapest shipping option.

I will say, I just ordered everything from the web site. I saw that card on Amazon, but I also saw some comments that some of the people were saying that it was the wrong card for the $10 pay as you go plan. Also, there was a $10 charge for the card on the web site, looks like the one on Amazon is free? Not sure, so I bypassed the Amazon deal. Shipping is also high direct on the web site, but they give you the option of next day, second day, or regular shipping.

Not sure if I went the best route, but I don't think that there is any question that H2O is the best deal for this situation. Good luck.
I bought the same .01 card works solid. Save the phone # they assign you where you can find it! I just spent the last hour finding mine to log into my H2O account.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Brent10
A friend did the one cent Amazon H2O card and it works great. We were initially wondering if it was some sort of scam -- how can a seller make any profit off a one cent item? Surely the seller must be making a percentage from H2O when the SIM cards are activated.

So, did you still have to pay the extra $10 when you activated the card?

So, did you still have to pay the extra $10 when you activated the card?
Yes the 1 cent buys you the card the $10 buys you service for 90 days. I fly a lot and have used 80 cents.

I purchased a H2O card from Best Buy for $2.99US. It works fine. My biggest issue with getting everything setup was trying to determine which side of sim card was up to insert into Flytrex.

I purchased a H2O card from Best Buy for $2.99US. It works fine. My biggest issue with getting everything setup was trying to determine which side of sim card was up to insert into Flytrex.
Yeah, that was a mystery for me too. The metal contacts face up as the SIM is inserted into the Flytrex 3G.

So, I have an account and I just got my Live 3G. I try to link it to my account and it asks for the Flytrex Device ID... What the hell is that? The alphanumeric code next to the QR choose doesn't do it...

Nevermind, the difference between "O" and "0" on 2mm font...

Has anyone taken their H2O Wireless + Flytrex 3G outside the U.S. successfully? About to try mine in Mexico and curious if others have had any experience internationally...

Kelly

Okay, new SIM in today. Set up was pretty simple on H20, and I've got blinking green immediately after. Too windy to fly today, so I'll test later.

Reactions: Brent10
Last two flights it has not connected to Facebook. o_O

Anybody got a link to Sim card your buying? I can't find the $10 h20..one I found only has 250mb of data. Is that enough?

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor