Flytrex Live 3G Released - Review

H2O Wireless
Flytrex is trying to tell me it's h2o. But my h20 a count is using data. I have a p3 but I want to go for distance with the p2 .

It was in the app. But updated the WiFi extender via the app.
I was able to prevent the app from updating on one of my mobile devices. I'll have to use that device with the P2V+ until when/if the issue is resolved.

Should have mentioned my p2v+ has sat since August. 3 days ago I recharged my H2O Sim but the 3g won't connect.

It was in the app. But updated the WiFi extender via the app.
Is this only a problem with the Android app or also the iOS app?

Should have mentioned my p2v+ has sat since August. 3 days ago I recharged my H2O Sim but the 3g won't connect.
Did you give it at least 30 minutes to re-initialize?
The first time I put my sim back in my P2 Flytrex from my P3 Flytrex it took about 20 minutes to connect. Not same situation as yours but maybe after being dormant for a while it needs time. ??

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-2_13-29-27.png
    upload_2016-2-2_13-29-27.png
    213 bytes · Views: 313
I was able to prevent the app from updating on one of my mobile devices. I'll have to use that device with the P2V+ until when/if the issue is resolved.
I wasn't as lucky. I tried shutting off the extender will it was updating but didn't help.
Did you give it at least 30 minutes to re-initialize?
The first time I put my sim back in my P2 Flytrex from my P3 Flytrex it took about 20 minutes to connect. Not same situation as yours but maybe after being dormant for a while it needs time. ??
I flew a battery but maybe that wasn't enough time. Makes sense like when we first got them the Facebook didn't work then it kicked in.

Fpvlr and itelite panel is the best wifi combo ive found and ive tried them all!!
Yeah, the FPVLR dipoles + itelite panel are a trusty combo for a solid signal.

Reactions: dirtdummy
Finally installed my Live 3G and got a green light!
No flights yet, but my flytrex profile still says "Not linked to aircraft"

Does it upload only when it detects flights being made? or is there a problem with mine!?:confused:

Also I don't know if I'm understanding right but did you link your device to a particular aircraft in the settings. Go to login >live>manage>link aircraft

Reactions: sohail99
Yes, and not necessarily. It knows when you're flying vs sitting on a table in the kitchen. Not need to worry quite yet.

Flytrex Live 3G FAQ

Thanks a lot! :)
Found this from the FAQ
Flytrex Live 3G FAQ said:
To prevent any testing power cycle from showing as a new mission on your Flytrex profile, Flytrex algorithm checks if actual flight characteristics were identified with each data received by the server and will store the data as new mission only if it determined that the data represents an actual flight. To determine if the data received represents an actual flight Flytrex algorithm looks for parameters such as ascent, distance, speed and more during the length of telemetry data received.

Also I don't know if I'm understanding right but did you link your device to a particular aircraft in the settings. Go to login >live>manage>link aircraft

Thanks!:) Had completely forgotten about that! :oops:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues