Flytrex Core 2

Reaction score
I ordered one online Friday and it arrived today. Fitted and working already but no chance to try it out until Thursday if the weather improves.

Here's a link to the install and operating instructions I used it was very helpful.

I hot melt glued mine into the right side of the battery opening and cut a slot to access the card. When the battery is in it covers the slot. :)

IMG_1106.jpg

Reactions: teslar
I just taped mine to the leg. Never fell off, although it wasnt the most ideal attachment.

I hot melt glued mine into the right side of the battery opening and cut a slot to access the card. When the battery is in it covers the slot. :)

That's a pretty cool mod. And the battery doesn't hit it?

I've been looking at this for a while, but not sure about it. I've wanted to track flight data on my P2. What can you do with the data once extracted?
The video at the start of the thread shows what it gives you. You can also export a file for use in Dashware

That's a pretty cool mod. And the battery doesn't hit it?
Nope, theres more room in there than ya think. It is the perfect spot for it. :)

I hot melt glued mine into the right side of the battery opening and cut a slot to access the card. When the battery is in it covers the
What about the barometer? According to the manual it should not be exposed to heat and should have free air around it to give accurate height measurement. Do you still get good height data when it's tucked away in there ?

Certainly. It is vented not airtight so the air pressure is the same inside the shell as outside the shell. It also does not sit flat against the shell, there is a gap behind it you can't see in the photo.
The OEM barometer that DJI uses is also inside the shell.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl