Flying the Drone in Downtown San Diego?

Reaction score
Quick question. My close family friend owns some real estate in downtown SD, a park. He wants me to shoot some footage for him. Not fore hire or for sale, just as favor I owe him. I know people can get in trouble for flying in highly populated areas, especially downtown cities. If we were to rope off the park, and I didn't leave the "invisible walls" of the footprint of the park, and I had people who work with the company wearing badges with me, what is the likely hood I could get in trouble? It is outside the 2 mile range of the SD airport and I can work within the FAA regs of the ceiling cap.

drakeskakes said:
Quick question. My close family friend owns some real estate in downtown SD, a park. He wants me to shoot some footage for him. Not fore hire or for sale, just as favor I owe him. I know people can get in trouble for flying in highly populated areas, especially downtown cities. If we were to rope off the park, and I didn't leave the "invisible walls" of the footprint of the park, and I had people who work with the company wearing badges with me, what is the likely hood I could get in trouble? It is outside the 2 mile range of the SD airport and I can work within the FAA regs of the ceiling cap.

Do it .... :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl