Flying Litchi waypoints past remote range

So I bought Litchi on the Friday Special, I bought for Android and crApple, still need to figure out my next devices are going to be.

So I don't want take over a thread, point me and others in the correction direction of learning Litchi, um, I really don't like vids.

Why did @NotReallRJ Phantom, RTH when it hit the branch?
Was it on its last way point? It appears from the video it went up to a RTH return height.
Why would it do that on a mission that doesn't need a signal from the RC?

Post some links for do's / don't s for Litchi.

Rod
Well I'm pretty darn new to litchi but I'll give an opinion on a do and don't I've learned lol the don't is don't have litchi and go on the same device. I know it's said all you have to do is force close go before using litchi and I'm sure that works for almost everyone but not me I would force close go in settings even tried it with advanced task killer and it would always restart after a few minutes so for me I found dedicating one device to go and one to litchi solved all problems lol but again that's just my experience with it. And now for the big do. Do get a set of vr goggles and give litchis vr mode a try it's insanley fun :D lol and get into litchis wp feature as soon as you feel you have learned it well enough through vids and reading cause the way litchi does waypoints is off the hook compared to the way go does waypoints. I'm sure you'll have no probs it's a pretty straightforward app and very similar to go and you seem to be pretty seasoned with phantom flying from what I've read of yours on here. Your gonna love litchi

Reactions: RodPad
Also you said you don't like watching vids as much as reading up, but I recommend a series on YouTube by a guy named husky flies, heck he may even be on these forums lol but there are lots of vids on YouTube about litchi but I found his series on litchi tutorials very informative and accurate, everything he explained I found to be the same when I went to apply and use. His vids weren't rushed and he's easy to understand. Just something I found helpful and u may want to look into

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna