Flying in Class Delta

Reaction score
Can someone outline the procedure to fly with permission in Delta airspace? I can get Verbal authorization from ATC, but DJI won’t release the DJI Go app to take off! I think I verified my account with my phone, but get the message - “Cannot verify account.” What am I doing wrong. I need to take 3 stills of a business facility from 100 AGL. Take about 10 minutes. About 2 miles from Regional airport. Help?

Can someone outline the procedure to fly with permission in Delta airspace? I can get Verbal authorization from ATC, but DJI won’t release the DJI Go app to take off! I think I verified my account with my phone, but get the message - “Cannot verify account.” What am I doing wrong. I need to take 3 stills of a business facility from 100 AGL. Take about 10 minutes. About 2 miles from Regional airport. Help?
Are you flying Part 107 or hobby/recreation? If you are flying Part 107, you need authorization through the FAA.
Is the LAANC system available in your area?
Does that airport participate in the system?

Are you flying Part 107 or hobby/recreation? If you are flying Part 107, you need authorization through the FAA.

Thanks for your reply. I'm flying Part 107. LAANC not available here yet - I hope they will participate. I've emailed the airport manager, I understand I need to apply for authorization in writing to FAA. Thanks to all!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart