Flying from inside house or car anyone?

This is my spotter for when I use my goggles

Attachments

• DJI_0015.JPG
    DJI_0015.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 356
Hahaha! Love the perch! (X Frame blood)

After flying Acro with the 5" Alien all Summer I felt like a noob, maybe worse.lol. Totally different to fly!!
Up/Down and Forward/Backward sticks, what is this madness....lol
All summer to learn Pitch and Throttle control, now I need to forget it... I'm good at forgetting :eek:

After flying Acro with the 5" Alien all Summer I felt like a noob, maybe worse.lol. Totally different to fly!!
Up/Down and Forward/Backward sticks, what is this madness....lol
All summer to learn Pitch and Throttle control, now I need to forget it... I'm good at forgetting :eek:

Lol!! (Waits to see the P4 power loop...)...

Reactions: Turbomania
Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyB
Makes me sick..... I'm in a metro area, surrounded by snooty condo-do-gooders that make it hard to fly. On top of that, I'm in a gorge wind tunnel 9 months out of the year.

But then the people in the town would be shaken up to see TWO black Crown Vics and TWO russian blues.... Mind warp.

Reactions: JohnnyB
Eager to give my new L-coms a run.
It was 5° F this morning -- a good morning to fly from inside the car. Ironically, I'll be testing them on Saturday which will be 64°

Attachments

• lcom.jpg
    lcom.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
It was 5° F this morning -- a good morning to fly from inside the car. Ironically, I'll be testing them on Saturday which will be 64° F.
fb2543f5a5e3dca34cfa112a0d92b65e.jpg

Awesome!! Good luck with your test, let us know how it goes.
That's a heck of a temp swing!
In Michigan we went from -15F to 56F back to -4F in 3 days. Can ya say Sinus headache... lol :)

Reactions: JohnnyB and Brent10
It was 5° F this morning -- a good morning to fly from inside the car. Ironically, I'll be testing them on Saturday which will be 64°

At-a-boy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z