Flying from inside house or car anyone?

Something about Kentucky straight Bourbon and 3bay..... stuff just keeps appearing on my front porch.
371152416281d65bbb167ed54b2a9e05.jpg

Just done a test with rf meter. Holding remote, left side is TX. The birds TX, looking at front, right leg. Looking at back, left leg.

Something about Kentucky straight Bourbon and 3bay..... stuff just keeps appearing on my front porch.
For me, it's brandy and Amazon.... conspiracy??

Just done a test with rf meter. Holding remote, left side is TX. The birds TX, looking at front, right leg. Looking at back, left leg.
Did it squawk when holding it's leg?

Reactions: JohnnyB
Glad that's over..lol Ky bourbon sounds great, and I don't even drink..lol

Reactions: elarryland
14db oughtta get you over the hedges...

14db will do the trick. Tighter beam, but very thorough on the open.

Johnny's test was great. I havn't tested that yet. (The drones antennas). Johnny, did you get the controllers antennas isolated/ marked?

So what I finally got from all this, the stronger the TX signal from the bird, the brighter the blue light will shine on the RX amp, and won't light up blue at all below a certain dB, but still works. Moving on to birdside antenna mod. Thanks for the help. :)

Reactions: elarryland
So what I finally got from all this, the stronger the TX signal from the bird, the brighter the blue light will shine on the RX amp, and won't light up blue at all below a certain dB, but still works. Moving on to birdside antenna mod. Thanks for the help. :)

Yeah good thinking Johnny, I was so worried about separating the antennas I hadn't tried getting the bird closer to see if it would light up the receiving amp

I imagine 30 is highly focused, My directionals see 360 total ( limited behind), 150/170 tight. So 30 would be correct in practice ( drone fleeing enemy fire)....

Getting ready for my test of the day, see how far I can make it past the neighbors garage with the new directionals. Glad my girlfriend is at work before she sees antennas taped to the windows LOL
236c9103b8a6141ebb5652a00fa015d0.jpg
In this situation, the girlfriend is irrellevant (for the moment)... If video is lost, relax, no movement 'till video is regained.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo