Fly safe update

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Good morning well was just playing with me settings and had a prompt show up
Screenshot_20180130-082413.jpg
plugged drone into tablet like usuall but keeps does not start downloading and gives this
Screenshot_20180130-082143.jpg
tried restart few times but no luck,this prompt now stays when djigo4 opens,any ideas version now is 01.00.01.07

You could try connecting your Phantom to the DJI Assistant 2 application and download the update there.

You could try connecting your Phantom to the DJI Assistant 2 application and download the update there.
OK thanks,I have only used assistant for goggles,I have always done all through me tablet,updates ,firmware,that's why bit confused,I not have assistant 2 on me tablet so I shall do now and try,thanks

Today got the same problem but not solved - i was trying to update via Go4 app on my both display devices and Asisstant2 also.. Confused again:) Heelp!

IMG_20180129_201452.jpg IMG_20180129_201504.jpg IMG_20180129_202104.jpg

Well been trying to install assistant ,me tab A don't won't to know,not sure what I doing wrong ,did install but comes up can't open file search play store but unsure which does what even after reading,stumped,normally when I download stuff it things open fine but this file got me running around in circles,,,:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully a silly dji glitch,I try mine again soon see what happens

Well gave up trying contacted dji support, will update with reply (I hope)

Update,well turned on today got no prompts like yesterday and no reply from dji support ,all check for updates comes back latest version so bugger me it's normal again. How you get on @roovair,still have issue or disappear like my one
Screenshot_20180131-092502.jpg
....update...just got email from dji at 12,15pm saying make sure my Samsung device on compatible list and use assistant 2 to firmware,I wonder at all if they looked at picture I sent;)

Last edited by a moderator:
today a have the same situation when everything was connected proper. Then after restart of both devices and app i have no normal connecton between AC - RC and G4 app. App sees only connections b/w: RC - G4 and AC - G4.. I gave up for now, will try to fix it tomorrow;)

I have had it for so long, pressing "ignore" is part of my pre flight checklist. Hasnt affected me at all. I had tried everything to make it work with no luck.

Had a similar problem last night... I've ignored the warnings for so long (often in MID FLIGHT) that I just decided to update the data base. The next screen told me to connect my p4pro with the computer using a usb cable.... done (like so many times) using DJI Assistant 2.. Update stalled at 73% and failed. Retried and it failed at 13%.... It would not let me connect again... No database found... would only offer Factory Reset. Even though I selected YES it did nothing.... I tried the remote ....same thing no data base... offered to factory reset...Confirmed and failed over and over. I restarted the remote and the phantom 4 Pro...still nothing. I signed out and signed in on Go 4 app.... still nothing. I uninstalled the Go 4 app and reinstalled it... still nothing. I ended up re-linking my controller and bird together... everything is fine now, no updates required. Oh well... another 3 degree day, the P4Pro is working, sun's out. Time to fly !!!

Well been trying to install assistant ,me tab A don't won't to know,not sure what I doing wrong ,did install but comes up can't open file search play store but unsure which does what even after reading,stumped,normally when I download stuff it things open fine but this file got me running around in circles,,,:confused:

I updated using my desktop. I had to download and reinstall DJI Assistant 2 to the newest version and it went smoothly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel