FLY AWAY

If it does not return, Upload your flight data here first before doing anything with DJI. Just so you can get a heads up because DJI will want that as well. At least have a few others look at it here first.

It's not happened but I want to be prepared If it does
Not to sure on requirements for sending off for repairs,try to fix me own stuff being down in this part of globe,shipping the killer here,,could email dji for details or someone here could fill you in with more info,,all the best for future flights :)

If it does not return, Upload your flight data here first before doing anything with DJI. Just so you can get a heads up because DJI will want that as well. At least have a few others look

Do the flight logs save automatically?Sorry I'm sort of a newbie

The first step would be to try locating your Phantom using the TXT flight log on your mobile device. If the flyaway was caused by a malfunction and not pilot error, you'll have a better chance of getting DJI to cover it if you have your Phantom in hand.

Do flight logs save automa
Yes. A flight log is automatically stored on both your mobile device and the internal memory card inside of the Phantom.

What happens if you get a fly away what do u need to send to dji?
A genuine flyaway is an extremely rare incident.
Most incidents labelled as flyaways are usually seen to be due to operator error or confusion when the flight data is investigated.

In the case of a rare hardware issue that causes the loss of a Phantom, you upload the relevant flight record to DJI so they can see it.
Then talk to DJI support and give them details.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews