Flight Planner for Pro Plus + Photogrammetry

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I wanted to know those of you who own a Phantom 4 Pro Plus (the drone with the controller with the screen), which flight planner do you use. I tried Pix4D and UgCS but none of those can be installed. I'll use them to plan a series of photogrammetric surveys.
Thank you very much,
Ines

Hello everyone,
I wanted to know those of you who own a Phantom 4 Pro Plus (the drone with the controller with the screen), which flight planner do you use. I tried Pix4D and UgCS but none of those can be installed. I'll use them to plan a series of photogrammetric surveys.
The P4pro+ won't accept any 3rd party flight apps.
You need to be using a regular P4 pro controller to use them.

Reactions: inesingeniera
Hello everyone,
Thank you very much,
Ines
As meta4 said, you'll need to buy a P4P controller and use an iPad or Android device. They cost $319, plus the smart device.

Too bad you didn't ask us before you bought your Pro+. We have talked about this incompatibility quite a bit. Even the accessory Crystal Sky displays won't run third party apps.

Reactions: inesingeniera
As meta4 said, you'll need to buy a P4P controller and use an iPad or Android device. They cost $319, plus the smart device.

Too bad you didn't ask us before you bought your Pro+. We have talked about this incompatibility quite a bit. Even the accessory Crystal Sky displays won't run third party apps.
Thank you John and Meta4. Sadly I was not in charge of the purchase and the guy who was, wanted "just the best". I guess we'll have to change the controller for the time being.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka