Flight nerves

I wish you could as well Wibble I would love to see what it looks like in your neck of the woods!!
We certainly live in a lovely country shame the weather is usually so bad. Sometimes grounded for 3 months at a time due to high winds and torrential rain.
Here are some stills for you - maybe one day I will get a decent internet connection up here.

Attachments

• docks1.jpg
    docks1.jpg
    642.2 KB · Views: 264
  • llynbrianne1.jpg
    llynbrianne1.jpg
    734.1 KB · Views: 300
  • llynbrianne2.jpg
    llynbrianne2.jpg
    609.9 KB · Views: 236
  • quarry1.jpg
    quarry1.jpg
    852 KB · Views: 235
  • beacons1.jpg
    beacons1.jpg
    461 KB · Views: 268
  • snowV2.png
    snowV2.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 297
  • cennen2.jpg
    cennen2.jpg
    835 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: Fplvert
Guess what Tony it won't even connect!
We get 1mb down usually and about 64k up - that is with a load balancing router and 2 lines bonded together! The phone company have written off the line. They are talking of fibre to the house - will get 300mb then but the local farmer is an idiot and won't allow access. They are changing the laws in the UK to force access!
When I moved into this remote area I invested in Satellite broadband. It was awesome. 20mb down and 8mb upload. They oversold it though. You now get a 30gb data allowance. Once you hit that which takes us about a day they throttle it back to 512k down and about 128k upload!!!

Wow I am shocked to hear this!! You realise I am on a rock( newfoundland) and I have fibre and a 300 mbs consistent download speed. We get 55-60 upload and there is no cap on it at all. You have me shocked that you guys are behind even us in this regard wow!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl