Flew over the Gulf in florida

Reaction score
Just got back from vacation. Stayed on the beach in Sarasota. Siesta key beach. I flew 3 of my planes over water drawing people near me to watch . Then I took a few min video of my stepson playing in the water as people in the background on the beach were waving at my drone trying to get in the video. It was amazing how many people saw my P3P as a great way to get family memories on video . Asking me many questions about my drone and how it worked . I showed everyone and Also took the scare away from it. Meaning I'm NOT here to film your wife in her bikini. The cards really change when your out there as a family doing these types of things. Everyone was very accepting of it and absolutely loved it. At least a dozen guys were ready to run to the hobby store to buy one. It was very exciting seeing the reactions!! Anyways I wanted to share with you my first video over the waters . Fly safe everyone. Hope you like it :)

I also would like to add 2 cops on 4 wheelers also waved at me and stopped to watch me while I was flying standing in the water flying over it.

yeah flying over the gulf is fun sadly we get to due it all the time

Reactions: mrcrane2u
Was down on the gulf side recently too. Its a blast when nature and fun collide in a beautiful place eh?

Reactions: flpholt
Try uploading your next one in 4k to youtube. It made a BIG difference in image quality regardless of what resolution you view it at. Upload a small clip to test what I'm talking about.

Reactions: SanCap
Cool. I live about 35 minutes from Siesta Key beach. Gonna have to take mine there and see if I can spot any ships out in the gulf.

Mike

hey mike we all gather for meetups sometimes to fly

Just got back from vacation. Stayed on the beach in Sarasota. Siesta key beach. I flew 3 of my planes over water drawing people near me to watch . Then I took a few min video of my stepson playing in the water as people in the background on the beach were waving at my drone trying to get in the video. It was amazing how many people saw my P3P as a great way to get family memories on video . Asking me many questions about my drone and how it worked . I showed everyone and Also took the scare away from it. Meaning I'm NOT here to film your wife in her bikini. The cards really change when your out there as a family doing these types of things. Everyone was very accepting of it and absolutely loved it. At least a dozen guys were ready to run to the hobby store to buy one. It was very exciting seeing the reactions!! Anyways I wanted to share with you my first video over the waters . Fly safe everyone. Hope you like it :)

Hey nice video. I was raised in Florida and really enjoyed seeing the gulf again. I miss it. I'm in California now, but there is nothing like the gulf. Thanks for the memories.

Reactions: meissner58
Like it except I was looking for 4K :)

Yeah, ditch the 720p dji movie please. Those should be outlawed for public consumption, lol. Looks like fun was had by all.

Try uploading your next one in 4k to youtube. It made a BIG difference in image quality regardless of what resolution you view it at. Upload a small clip to test what I'm talking about.
I took my 1st Video last week for about 9 minutes on my 1st video. I am using a Phantom 3 Professional It took almost 3 hours for You tube to upload it. Then when it was starting the Next step it = Aborted =, again and again. Now for the 2nd Video ,It did the same thing. Upload was only 12 minutes and the 2nd step aborted.again for 3 times. Does anyone have a Good sight to upload Video. My uploads were from Apple Quicktime.

I took my 1st Video last week for about 9 minutes on my 1st video. I am using a Phantom 3 Professional It took almost 3 hours for You tube to upload it. Then when it was starting the Next step it = Aborted =, again and again. Now for the 2nd Video ,It did the same thing. Upload was only 12 minutes and the 2nd step aborted.again for 3 times. Does anyone have a Good sight to upload Video. My uploads were from Apple Quicktime.
When possible I stop by a bar on the way home from shooting. Find a dive that has good throughput speed. Upload everything there while drinking beer and bullshitting. By the time you get home they'll be processed and ready to view. Sometimes it takes a while for the stuff to encode but it's nice to have it all done by the time you get home. When you upload it in 4k you'll see the difference.

May be your network is slow. If I m not wrong it took about 10 minutes to upload a 5 minute 4K footage for me, Initially 720p appeared and later 1440p and then 4K. After watching 4k, I can't watch 720p :)

That part was kind of weird. I never got an option to upload 4k. I really wanted too..I know I recorded it in 4k but it actually was one of my first videos to you tube. Any advise appreciated . My brand new Apple iPad mini 2 that I used to fly with it literally just crashed. I lost everything.

That's awesome, glad you enjoyed it. I absolutely love it there. Next week were doing 2 weeks. :) It's a beautiful place for sure!

Yeah, ditch the 720p dji movie please. Those should be outlawed for public consumption, lol. Looks like fun was had by all.
I opologize , I'm kind of new to uploading to you tube. I didn't see an option for it. I guess I just assumed it would've uploaded 4 k being that I recorded it 4k.. this is embarrassing lol:rolleyes:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl