First video with the P4. What video settings...Watch

Reaction score
I made my first video on Saturday. It was actually my first flight. Im new to editing and not to sure what to do. I posted my video and I will post the link. It was sunset and the video seemed dark. If I could please have any tips like I said all the settings in the app are over whelming to me right now because I dont know what 99% of them mean. Thanks for all the input.

I made my first video on Saturday. It was actually my first flight. Im new to editing and not to sure what to do. I posted my video and I will post the link. It was sunset and the video seemed dark. If I could please have any tips like I said all the settings in the app are over whelming to me right now because I dont know what 99% of them mean. Thanks for all the input.
It's daunting that's for sure so I suggest you look for answers on this great forum, the web, YouTube etc. I've learned loads an: learn so ding new every day.
Ok... Well done on the video. Personally, I don't think it looks dark. To me it looks just like a video which was made getting toward dusk! Have you checked the video settings? There's loads of advise on setting up the camera, so have a trawl. Good luck!

Go on YouTube and search for Tom's Tech Time. He has great videos that completely explain the DJI Go App and every setting and he also has best camera settings.

Wow nice video.
Where do you live, in a game reserve.??
I could not believe how high the donkey jumped over the fence.

Wow nice video.
Where do you live, in a game reserve.??
I could not believe how high the donkey jumped over the fence.
LOL thanks. No I just live in SE Michigan. Out in the country! In fact no high speed internet either!. I use my Verizon hot spot for internet thankfully I have great 4GLTE at my house and grandfathered into an unlimited data plan. I use about 300gb a month!

What am I missing, what I am seeing is distorted colors and constant blurring in and out. I hope its not from my end (computer, video card, etc.) I'm on the verge of getting P4, so I hope you or I have just made a simple mistake with settings. What were the camera settings? Also a couple[e of times I noticed small abrupt movements in the yaw axis, as well as in the camera tilt. Does the DJI app have the ability to adjust gains on the tilt motor, and yaw axis to smooth out these movements, slow down the reaction to get a smoother video playback. I just hope I will not have to do the mods needed to get the P2 smoothed out on tilt and yaw on the P4 also. excuse me being picky, the manual didn't help. thanks captvertigo

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl