First video- Criticize please

Took my first video and did super basic editing through MAGIX. Let me know what you think!

I think you did a fine job. Are you using the Litchi app of DJI GO? I really like the waypoints mode in Litchi. Keep up the good work!

Took my first video and did super basic editing through MAGIX. Let me know what you think!

For the first video, not bad at all. If it's possible, be careful with horizon during the shooting. If it is not possible to shoot a a straight, fix it in post later. It seems to me that the picture is slightly underexposed (perhaps -1, -1 1/2) but that are now the details. Keep it up, it will be ok. Good job.

Try to use these settings, will give you a lot more space for color correction later on, or send them link to your footage (up to 30 sec) and they'll fix it for you free and send you settings for rest of your footage:

Let me know what you think!
1. Keep them close to 1 minute..some people post extra long ( 4-8 minutes) nobody will watch complete ( checked)
2. Use different movements at the same time ( checked)
3. Synchronize music and video ( checked)
4. Use smooth movements ( checked)
For the first video, you did a gr8 job.

1. Keep them close to 1 minute..some people post extra long ( 4-8 minutes) nobody will watch complete ( checked)
2. Use different movements at the same time ( checked)
3. Synchronize music and video ( checked)
4. Use smooth movements ( checked)
For the first video, you did a gr8 job.

Thanks, I appreciate it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94