First Time Over Water

Reaction score
Took my P3P down to the marina and filmed the ferry's and ferry terminal. A little scarey over water,but a lot of fun.

Shot in 1080/60 fps
ND4 and Polarizer filters by Phantomfilters.com
Zebra Stripes to ON
Set to VIVID
Set to manual mode/ ASA100-Shutter speed @120 to 60- using exposure wheel,depending when zebra stripes appear

The first few recordings I have a tilted horizon. I tried many things that have been posted her and elsewhere to fix it. Finally,I now adjust the gimble roll to -1.6 and that seems to work. BUT, you must do that after every power down. I hope they fix this with software.

Nice. I live by a great piece of water that I need to start filming boats and barges. Flew over water a few times, not far though. Just need to get the balls and stretch its legs. Looking good though. Prepare for the inevitable beating you are going to take for flying over people. Glad no one died making this video as it seems to be a hot button topic around here lately.

Living here on Long Island, that was great to see. Very Nice. And thanks for posting your camera settings. I'm going to try and do one at Point Lookout and the Jones Beach opening from the Great South Bay to the Atlantic this weekend

Breezy Point NY .... Live on LI too! Go to Breezy Point on the weekends! Great Video Wally!

Attachments

• DJI_0096.JPG
    DJI_0096.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 264
Sweet. Are there any settings on the Quad that you changed to fly over water? I've heard the 3's are finicky with the sensors, and that you should fly them in GPS only mode.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl