First nite flight

Reaction score
Got my P2V+ today! Thank you B&H. 2 weeks without a bird has been brutal. I've been to so many places that I say to myself, I gotta fly here. Anyhow, pulled my bird out of the box. There is a lot less putting together with the Plus. Had to wait hours though to fully charge the transmitter. Finally got a green light and out I went. Had a great first flight and came home. At 10 pm I took my bird outside and set it on the driveway and then sent it up. Wow, it is so cool in a completely black sky. We have no streetlights. Well I sent it up about 250ft and sent it a bout 1/2 mile away. You really don't need to look at the screen, as you can still see it perfectly. I can still tell red side from green side. The arrow in the circle on my screen is still a godsend and works perfectly so that you know for sure that it is coming back. I'd put up the video, but it just not that great. Just some lights here and there. Brought it home and again, looks so cool against the black sky and then landing on my lawn.

Take your bird out tonight if you've never done it. You'll love it. Remember, don't do it around trees. In the dark you might not see a branch which could be tragic. Go out and try it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl