First Flight everything works great

Reaction score
Hello guys, after update everything, finally my first Flight, I was scared as hell ha ha but the phanton fly really good, way better than my syma x8c and syma x5c, it was a complete diferent experience, great, I will upload the footage in the next few hours

Reactions: Wacker2611
Well done Guillermo. I remember my first flight well. I only had a micro drone before this & a small rc helicopter. I took my p3a over the woods i dare not try when i was on my other rc models. Iremember being very nervous, but very impressed with my new toy. Happy flying.

Well done Guillermo. I remember my first flight well. I only had a micro drone before this & a small rc helicopter. I took my p3a over the woods i dare not try when i was on my other rc models. Iremember being very nervous, but very impressed with my new toy. Happy flying.
I was scared at first but after a few minutes, is just like the syma but way easier because the phanton just hover, also got 17 satélites, the glonass really help 7 glonass, check on my phone, so the entire fly was really nice and relaxed, I have some concerns about the video quality but I think is just matter of configuration , I took 1080p 60fps in auto.

The hardest part was customs of my country, the drones pay %100 over the price so, I was really concern about that but my American friend, he is super American so they don't even ask anything

I .....
The hardest part was customs of my country, I was really concern about that but my American friend, he is super American so they don't even ask anything
What's Super American? Haha...

A regular dude like most of the world is until governments and leaders get egos.

Hello guys, after update everything, finally my first Flight, I was scared as hell ha ha but the phanton fly really good, way better than my syma x8c and syma x5c, it was a complete diferent experience, great, I will upload the footage in the next few hours
Don't compare P3 with that Syma, there is no comparison at all. It's so easy to fly this lovely P3. Be careful, let the batteries be fully charged and fly above all obstacles. Many had hit branches of trees and had unfortunate time.

A regular dude like most of the world is until governments and leaders get egos.
Yea my friend really help me out the the phanton, because they check the passport and he says something in English they let him pass no question ask, to me, o Men, was a nightmare, why you bring chocolate? Why this bla bla bla, this looks new, do you have the invoice? That kind of stuff

Yea my friend really help me out the the phanton, because they check the passport and he says something in English they let him pass no question ask, to me, o Men, was a nightmare, why you bring chocolate? Why this bla bla bla, this looks new, do you have the invoice? That kind of stuff
I think they know that they can get enough money out of your pockets. Next time be little louder and ask who wants chocolates. No one will come to you. Haha

Good Job ... Congrats on the first flight. Be safe and fly smart :)

By the way guys, the LG g3 works great with the dji go app, I have some lag though
Lag will be there depending upon the processing power available to the cpu. Don't worry much about it, you can always improve with faster devices. I don't even mind 1 sec delay as nothing happens that fast in one second at site and you know what you are doing with your aircraft. Avoid going closer to a tree or building.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl