First Effort

Reaction score
I've had my P3S about a week and haven't had much good weather to use it. But I love it! Here is a video I put together from a river location in southern Georgia (USA). My Go Pro shots are crooked because I didn't pay close attention to my shoulder mount (will work on that). The overcast conditions were not ideal. Videos put together using Windows Movie Maker. Hope to get a better editing program soon. I know this is rough but hey, its my first try.

Reactions: loonie01
Nice video. Im in Iowa, have had my drone for 3 weeks.. too cold to fly also. Think about using an ND4 filter to richen up the video. I think there are many youtube vids on using ND filters with good results.

Nice video. Im in Iowa, have had my drone for 3 weeks.. too cold to fly also. Think about using an ND4 filter to richen up the video. I think there are many youtube vids on using ND filters with good results.
Thanks for the comments. I've learned a lot about editing in the last few weeks, but still have a long way to go. Will definitely try the ND filter.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl