firmware

Reaction score
just opened a p3p that I have had for 6 months. I read somewhere that there was an order to the firmware download. which firmware do I start with.

I have a DJI Firmware Update Guide that says all firmware (Phantom and R/C) should be updated from DJI GO (in case your current is newer than 1.3.2).

Since DJI still provides the files for manual download, it kind of contradicts their own instructions.

You recommend upgrading the drone using a memory card, can you confirm that please?

I have a DJI Firmware Update Guide that says all firmware (Phantom and R/C) should be updated from DJI GO (in case your current is newer than 1.3.2).

Since DJI still provides the files for manual download, it kind of contradicts their own instructions.

You recommend upgrading the drone using a memory card, can you confirm that please?
Which Phantom do you own?

Then, yes, I recommend you update it per my guide above.

The instructions from the current P3P manual are a bit brief, but okay to use too. Here's how they read right now:

"Use Micro SD card to update the aircraft and Intelligent Flight Battery. Connect to the Internet, launch the DJI GO app. The DJI GO app will start checking for available firmware updates automatically. Follow the on-screen instruction to update the latest firmware for the aircraft, remote controller and intelligent flight battery."

Reactions: Ed_2020

The instructions from the current P3P manual are a bit brief, but okay to use too. Here's how they read right now:

"Use Micro SD card to update the aircraft and Intelligent Flight Battery. Connect to the Internet, launch the DJI GO app. The DJI GO app will start checking for available firmware updates automatically. Follow the on-screen instruction to update the latest firmware for the aircraft, remote controller and intelligent flight battery."

Thank you ;)

Actually the Phantom upgrade was OK, but when I tried to upgrade the RC, nothing happened.

DIdn't work both with the memory card or using DJI GO latest version (wouldn't show the option to update firmware on Overall Status).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl