Firmware

Read the forums and decide for yourself. AC 1.10.90 and RC 1.8 has created issue for some. I was forced to revert RC to 1.6. Downgrading AC from 1.10.90 can be done, but not easily so if what you have is working....I would leave it alone. ;)

Thanks @QBurris for the reply.

I exchanged P3As at the store due to warranty issues, and the "new" one is at 1.3.20. It flies great, so I'm hesitant to change anything, but 1.3.2 doesn't have the 2.7k video, or the newer flight modes (POI, Follow Me, etc...) so I would like to upgrade.

Forum posts are all over the place in terms of where people want to be. Seems like 1.9.60 is mostly pretty good. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks @QBurris for the reply.

I exchanged P3As at the store due to warranty issues, and the "new" one is at 1.3.20. It flies great, so I'm hesitant to change anything, but 1.3.2 doesn't have the 2.7k video, or the newer flight modes (POI, Follow Me, etc...) so I would like to upgrade.

Forum posts are all over the place in terms of where people want to be. Seems like 1.9.60 is mostly pretty good. Anyone have any thoughts?
Running 1.9.6 on the AC, 1.6.0 on the RC and 2.8.6 on the Go app. everything works fine and I easily go out beyond 1600 meters with no loss of signal strength (using a 'C' remote). deliberately not upgrading anything - Geofence is off and I plan to keep it that way.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164