Firmware

Reaction score
Dose any one know if they are doing anymore firmware updates for the p3p or if I should just get the now p4p any help would be great

Is there any reason to upgrade bird if you can't upgrade its FW anymore? Is there something wrong with the P3p? You normally upgrade the bird because you just want to have a different drone or your present drone is bricked. Just curious.

Reactions: macoman
Agreed with Paul... The only reason to upgrade firmware is if they found an issue with the aircraft. If the aircraft does not have any problem at all. No reason to release firmware.

I just can't get my controller to work and when I talk to Tech they told me the upload a firmware but the firmware I already have is the newest one

When I go to get altitude it tells me upgrade firmware and if I already have the newest firmware what should I do

When I go to get altitude it tells me upgrade firmware and if I already have the newest firmware what should I do
Upgrade the firmware, even if the latest one. I had the same issue and I did the upgrade and this fixed the issue.

A lot of folks get a message to upgrade when they are running older firmware versions. I have a standard which is running firmware 1.5.7 and I get the message to upgrade all the time. I just ignore it and go on.

On my advanced model, I tend to not upgrade right away until I know the FW version is stable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak