Firmware upgrade to RC not taking

Reaction score
Did most recent firmware upgrade to P3 and successful. Now the controller simply shows red and no sound. finally goes to a single beep and turns off. What is going on?

are you saying the controller turns itself off? all the lights just go off?
plug it in the power source so you know that way it's getting power

bad battery

are you saying the controller turns itself off? all the lights just go off?
plug it in the power source so you know that way it's getting power
the RC turns itself off after a certain amount of time being idle. battery is fine. 3/4 full/

the RC turns itself off after a certain amount of time being idle. battery is fine. 3/4 full/
ok i get your battery is "3/4 full" but it could be a bad battery hence why i suggested to plug into a power source so then you can rule out a bad battery ;)

ok i get your battery is "3/4 full" but it could be a bad battery hence why i suggested to plug into a power source so then you can rule out a bad battery ;)
i am on chat with dji. here is what he told me to do, * Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.
* Don’t let go of any fingers, and turn on the controller. Then the controller will be able to update again.

i am on chat with dji. here is what he told me to do, * Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.
* Don’t let go of any fingers, and turn on the controller. Then the controller will be able to update again.
RC version is now 1.6.0 and they say that is the correct verssion for the RC. you have to have multiple hands to go thru these gyrations. amazing.

Reactions: hunch

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl