Firmware update latest

Why since the upgrade i have a black screen!

• Please help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Please helo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Everything works fine all telemetry shows up but no FPV, Tried rebinding camera still have black screen please help thankyou!

Everything works fine all telemetry shows up but no FPV, Tried rebinding camera still have black screen please help thankyou!
This happened to me when I first got my P3P, one of the cable connectors on top of the gimbal were disconnected. I had to use tweezers and a butter knife to ease it in and then I got video and the firmware update succeeded.

This happened to me when I first got my P3P, one of the cable connectors on top of the gimbal were disconnected. I had to use tweezers and a butter knife to ease it in and then I got video and the firmware update succeeded.
Yeah okay cool, i have read tho in a lot of other forums that people did the the upgrade and get the same issues but no one really had a answer for it bloody bugger?

Yeah okay cool, i have read tho in a lot of other forums that people did the the upgrade and get the same issues but no one really had a answer for it bloody bugger?

Are you referring to the GoPro upgrade?? If you indeed upgraded a GoPro 3+ silver or black to v03 then delete that update from your download file then use this link and download v02 and update your GP the same way
Drivers filed under: GoPro HERO3+ Camera Firmware

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl