Firebridge Booster

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Drone World Firebridge range booster. I haven't seen anything in the P4 discussion threads about it. I did see some comments about Drone World being over priced for the same items sold other places for less money. Hope I haven't made a mistake in sending my RC to them for the upgrade. I live in a wooded section with lots of trees but no tall buildings so according to their ads Firebridge cuts thru trees with a stronger signal. If anyone has anything good or bad to say about this range extender I'd love to hear about it

From what I saw it seemed legit since it was built in, so it's more portable. Let us know if it turns out legit!

I'll do that but it won't be for about 3 weeks til I get the RC back as it's sitting at fedex and they are closed and not shipping til Jan.3rd and it has to go clear across the country in a truck

Reactions: tml4191
nothing to report yet, as I mentioned in an earlier post it won't be sent back to me for a few weeks. In fact the RC won't be delivered to them until tomorrow (the 9th) but I will post my results when I get it back. I haven't seen any mention of the fire bridge mod posted so I feel like the black sheep here but that may be related to the price.

nothing to report yet, as I mentioned in an earlier post it won't be sent back to me for a few weeks. In fact the RC won't be delivered to them until tomorrow (the 9th) but I will post my results when I get it back. I haven't seen any mention of the fire bridge mod posted so I feel like the black sheep here but that may be related to the price.

@Phil07 (or anyone) Anything to report? :) Looking at this. Yeah it's pricey, but if it works as advertised it will be worth it for me.

I just got my remote back from drone world and my P4 standard that i have been flying for 2 years is like a new bird. i read the other reviews on this site about firebridge falcon and was a bit nervous but it was on sale and i didnt want to do the external battery thing. (im sure the external battery from maxx is a little more powerful and may get you a bit more but the firebridge uses internal battery and i was able to cut the foam in my current case and put the remote in sideways so im thrilled. i could not be happier with my first test flights and the video signal is so much better than stock or my windsurfer reflectors that i felt i should write a review. I am 107 and on a sheriff search and rescue team so this was well worth it. BTW its on sale for $299 and they gave me a 20% off code so for $250 installed you cannot find a better upgrade for the p4 standard. some of the other team members fly the 4 pro and i could tell it was a little better than mine before but I think i can run circles around them now in terms of signal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor