Filters for Standard?

Reaction score
Wondering how if filters are made for the Standards camera? Or any out there that are compatible? Especially a polarized filter. I fly over a lot of bodies of water.

You can find some lens flters for the P3S here.

I got the polar pro ones as well. I was going to test today but it is to windy. I can definitely let you know how they are soon.

I and another member have experiments with several solutions but none of them work properly. It appears the gimbal is seriously under powered and will not allow any additional weight and still preform as intended. Even super light gel covers affect performance. Light filters cause it to be slow to recover orientation when yawing and if it is heavier then it causes the gimbal to drop down over & over again. I don't think it will be possible to use any lens covers at all.

Reactions: dirkclod
Did not for me . Would if I used counter balance weight on camera to balance it when on but I'm not sure just how much this gimbal will take .
I have tried several different types with bad results .
I have in media the video from the test I did from the Snake River Filter and you can see what it does./ The light plastic and gel did the same when yawing but not as bad .

The polar pro ones make it point down but as soon as you turn on the camera goes straight and stays like that. When I shut down it drops down again. I usually just pop off when done but only flew once in cloudy weather.

The one's I tried did that also mike but when I yawed it would make the horizon tilt and slowly come back down .
Were ok going straight but turns looked bad .
Hadn't looked at the polar slip ons for the Standard .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164