Filter for night shots

Reaction score
Looking for filter like the Nisi natural night filter. Can't get it in US. Anyone know of comparable filter for P4P? Trying to get rid of the yellow hue with night shots.
Thanks

Last edited:
Tony sounds like that you have a lots of the "sodium filled " street lights that are 3K to 4K that give off a yellow colored light....yes thats going to be a tough one to filter out......we have some really Smart peeps here that i'm sure can HELP you !

Last edited:
Tony sounds like that you have a lots of the "sodium filled " street lights that are 3K to 4K that give off a yellow colored light....yes thats going to be a tough one to filter out......we have some really Smart peeps here that i'm sure can HELP you !
Found a company called Nisi that makes one for the P4P but they only sell in Australia. Their pics and videos look real good, assuming they weren't shopped.

This is a long shot but, if there isn't a viable way to order direct then maybe one of our fine members "down under" would be willing to work out an arrangement with you to buy the filters and ship them to you for cost + a fee. I know, it sounds crazy, and it's not a straightforward way to do it but, taking my experience from the sports car forums, I used that process very successfully more than once to get some really sweet OEM and aftermarket Asian car parts that were not sold in the states. Many of the members in those car forums got creative and worked with other trusted members who lived in Australia, S. Korea, and Japan. Really don't know if that would work for this particular sport but, it was a fairly common thing working with other members outside the US to get OEM parts that were not sold in the states. Just saying.

Reactions: exit 4
This is a long shot but, if there isn't a viable way to order direct then maybe one of our fine members "down under" would be willing to work out an arrangement with you to buy the filters and ship them to you for cost + a fee. I know, it sounds crazy, and it's not a straightforward way to do it but, taking my experience from the sports car forums, I used that process very successfully more than once to get some really sweet OEM and aftermarket Asian car parts that were not sold in the states. Many of the members in those car forums got creative and worked with other trusted members who lived in Australia, S. Korea, and Japan. Really don't know if that would work for this particular sport but, it was a fairly common thing working with other members outside the US to get OEM parts that were not sold in the states. Just saying.

Good idea. Thanks.

Looking for filter like the Nisi natural night filter. Can't get it in US.

Just for the heck if it, I googled "Nisi natural night filter" and got hits on both Amazon and B&H Photo. Not sure they have EXACTLY what you're looking for but, that might be somewhere to start looking domestically. They're a bit pricy but, the reviews are generally positive. Good luck.

Can't you dial out the unwanted colors you are getting in Lightroom or Photoshop? You can single out any color pretty much in Camera Raw or Lightroom.

Just for the heck if it, I googled "Nisi natural night filter" and got hits on both Amazon and B&H Photo. Not sure they have EXACTLY what you're looking for but, that might be somewhere to start looking domestically. They're a bit pricy but, the reviews are generally positive. Good luck.
Amazon does not carry the one I want. I will check B&H. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72