Fat Shark + EZosd issue

Reaction score
When I plug in the Fat Shark CMOS Camera to the EZOSD unit I loose telemetry but see video from the camera. If I remove the Fat Shark Cmos camera I get the telemetry but no Video of course. So, I found this on their website:

"Telemetry audio is being polluted by other audio sources. If, for example, a FatShark CMOS camera, with microphones, is hooked to the transmitter, the right channel audio from the Mic. will corrupt the telemetry data."

So does this mean I cant get audio from the Fat Shark CMOS camera while using it with EZOSD?

Glockindahaus said:
When I plug in the Fat Shark CMOS Camera to the EZOSD unit I loose telemetry but see video from the camera. If I remove the Fat Shark Cmos camera I get the telemetry but no Video of course. So, I found this on their website:

"Telemetry audio is being polluted by other audio sources. If, for example, a FatShark CMOS camera, with microphones, is hooked to the transmitter, the right channel audio from the Mic. will corrupt the telemetry data."

So does this mean I cant get audio from the Fat Shark CMOS camera while using it with EZOSD?

I realize that I'm replying to my own question but think that this might help someone in a similiar situation.

"Here is what I discovered. Apparently the camera included with the Fatshark Predator V2 package was not compatible with the ImmersionRC ezOSD. Both worked seperately with no issues, but together they did not. I tested this is two ways. 1. I setup my GoPro with a cable to the Fatshark and the ezOSD. Everything worked fine. So I swapped out for another Sony camera and again, everything played well together. So, in conclusion it is either a bad batch of cameras being sent with the Predator package or perhaps just mine but in any case, I cant use it with the equipment. I would love to return just the camera but I really dont know if Im going to get someone to help me with that and I purchased it from B&H who wont just take the camera back... Oh well.. "

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl