Fan Issues

Yes and I have DJI care..I was just hoping to replace the fan myself rather then go through the nightmare of dealing with DJI. On initial contact I told them the problem they responded with their canned send a video please.
That's why if I need repair to my phantom 3, I will have to do it myself or contact someone else. Dealing with DJI is like dealing with the devil.

Yes and I have DJI care..I was just hoping to replace the fan myself rather then go through the nightmare of dealing with DJI. On initial contact I told them the problem they responded with their canned send a video please.
Sucks but sounds like your just gonna have to bite the bullet and get it replaced. I have been very lucky on my one repair that I had them do last year on a P4. It was exactly the case that you have. My fan quit working on a P4. They had it back to me under warranty within 2 1/2 weeks.

That's why if I need repair to my phantom 3, I will have to do it myself or contact someone else. Dealing with DJI is like dealing with the devil.
yes I don't know what I was doing getting DJI care temporary insanity normally I do a contract with Neary who has been great in the past live and learn

Reactions: macoman
yes I don't know what I was doing getting DJI care temporary insanity normally I do a contract with Neary who has been great in the past live and learn
I hear that drone nerds is another outstanding service repair center in Florida.

I wonder if you get a new camera/gimbal set just because it was making this noise or because it stopped to work?

So check this out, DJI telling me the fan is not sold separately and I would need the entire gimbal camera assembly for $699.99 - unreal
I would think if the copter was never involved in a crash the fan should be replaced under warranty not your DJI Care unless you opened the body of the copter itself up to make a mod of some type then I'm guessing would void any DJI Care regardless ...

I would think if the copter was never involved in a crash the fan should be replaced under warranty not your DJI Care unless you opened the body of the copter itself up to make a mod of some type then I'm guessing would void any DJI Care regardless ...
Never crashed never opened.

Reactions: bkushner

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT