Wow, impressive turn around time! Thanks, Ryan and Merry Christmas
Thank you too and Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I am NOT saying that Ryantrax is doing this maliciously, BUT if some idiot were to setup a "service" on ebay to do the same thing (make labels) just to get the registration numbers, that would be possible!
just don't do business with someone that you don't feel right about.

Did this at home in 5 minutes using some old address labels that were laying around.

Reactions: snerd
I am NOT saying that Ryantrax is doing this maliciously, BUT if some idiot were to setup a "service" on ebay to do the same thing (make labels) just to get the registration numbers, that would be possible!
just don't do business with someone that you don't feel right about.
Don't worry, I have no interest in anyone's FAA numbers. According to the FAA it may be public knowledge in the near future anyway. "N" registration numbers for commercial use already are.

DON'T KID YOURSELVES. ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO "HATE" DRONES, BECAUSE THEY'RE SPYING ON THEIR DAUGHTERS OR THEM OR WHATEVER OTHER DELUSIONS THEY HAVE, WILL TAKE YOUR NUMBER DOWN AND CALL UP AN 800 # JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN.
my numbers will be put on as small as legally permitted and in a inconspicuous spot as legally permitted
IF IT FALLS OUT OF THE SKY ON SOME PEOPLE AT A FOOTBALL GAME IT WILL BE FOUND AND THEN THEY CAN COME HANG ME BECAUSE THEN I'LL DESERVE IT.

Thanks for all your orders guys! I really appreciate it! Batch #2 will be sent out this morning.

Last edited:
I still have 5 people that did not get me their registration number, I've sent messages through ebay to those individuals so check your email. If your order is marked as shipped you're good-to-go and your decal is shipped.

Thank you so much for all your orders guys, I really appreciate it. Thanks to you, December was my best sales month ever, with nearly double the amount of orders. You guys are awesome!

Everyone post pics of where you've installed your decals, this is where I installed mine:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka