F3p in the sea

Reaction score
This morning, my 3pro is falling in the sea from 50m hight after 5 minuts flight.
Home point,calibration like any time.
The video rurns to black white lost signal.signal and color comes back.....after 2-3 sec is going to sea....
I thing i see in the screen something like "motor"
I washed with fresh water after I removed the battery.
The camera is broken.
The drone is under warranty.
The battery was 88% on take-off, normal calibration, home point.
What to do with bird and the battery now?

If you want to find out what happened to cause your drone to 'crash' try this link to load your flight data and post a link of that file back to here. The message may have been 'motor obstructed' which may indicate a lost prop, a bird strike or battery failure.
DJI Flight Log Viewer
With regards to salvaging what is left of the drone, the battery is likely buggered and will need to be disposed of correctly following a swim in salt water. If the drone is covered by insurance, have it replaced and keep the old drone for parts?

Reactions: embayweather
As tevek has said, drag your log file off your device and upload it to phantomhelp and or airdata to see what clues it might give you.

How many props were on the AC when you recovered it?

Why was your battery at 88%? Was it partially discharged form an earlier flight or had it entered auto discharge?

The fly log
says:(after 5 minuts flight)

Motor Idling (Loose or Missing Propeller); Motor Idling (Loose or Missing Propeller)

So now what?
It is my mistake?50 fligts with those propelles,200 minuts....
Buy the drone new 12/2016......
Still in quarandee

Original dji props.
Nice installed,5 minutes fligth before the crash,amazing clear video 1080p
Upload later.

If the prop is totally missing, odds are it was pilot error for not attaching it properly or tight enough -- at least that is how DJI will likely view it. If the prop is attached but broken, it could have been defective and you may have a case if you can show it broke mid-flight with the help of the log.

I have a broke propeller,two pieces.
And if is my mistake,how the drone flight 5 minutes????????
Up to 95m??????big turns,nice video a.o.?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT