Experience with H3-3D

panhygrous pantler said:
It would be really odd if that minute difference is the culprit. I've run the range from bare (no battery cover or USB cover) to covered and a filter without any buzzing or vibration.

Maybe it's an electrical issue. Definitely a weird one.

Who knows, all I know is the H3 works in the H3-3D and the H3+ doesn't but the H3+ works fine in a H3-2D.

Peter Evans said:
BMEWS said:
I'd like to slow down the transition of the pitch movement for the gimbal from front facing to facing down and vice-versa. So I guess I have to look at some of the gains on the gimbal itself?

Yep, via Phantom Assistant. I set mine to -3. It looks really slow when you watch it on the tabletop, but when shooting it's great. I fact I'm going to knock it back to -2 and see how that works tomorrow.

I use -1 in the assistant, which is super smooth. Once you get used to it you can pull off some really nice tilts.
Here's a sample. https://vimeo.com/94486996

Who knows, all I know is the H3 works in the H3-3D and the H3+ doesn't but the H3+ works fine in a H3-2D.[/quote]

I'm running a H3-3D with GoPro 3+ and having no issues at all. Prior to this I ran a GoPro 3 on it and also had no issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl