ESC status error after upgrade

Well, that sucks... same issues here. Is is possible to roll the firmware back?
No unfortunately there is not , dji received my drone today , Iam sure they won't start on it till after Xmas I presume , will let u know what my outcome is as soon as I find out , I've counted over 15 people already with this issue

Did they say how much they are going to charge you? My bird is not under any type of warranty and I'm not wanting to throw a lot of money at it.

Did they say how much they are going to charge you? My bird is not under any type of warranty and I'm not wanting to throw a lot of money at it.
Same here no warranty and I asked at least three times if I was
Going to get charged and how much and they would not say either way , just send it in for repairs

The bill I saw said it requires a main board replacement. Cost? $500.00 includes labor. But warranty covered this one, so there was no charge.
But that doesn't seem right as the part is $270

Sent from my Pixel XL using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Idea, havn't tried it yet but might. I have a controller with the previous controller firmware on it. If it was used to flash a v1.10.90 version to previous, would it work?

Same here no warranty and I asked at least three times if I was
Going to get charged and how much and they would not say either way , just send it in for repairs
So when I spoke with DJI this morning, they first said I should be able to downgrade the firmware and then retry loading the new version. However, the message on the PX3_FW_RESULT.txt file shows "The current firmware does not support downgrade". I tried going back to 1.09.0060 as well as 1.08.0080 with the same result. I went ahead and opened an RMA (out of warranty) and they have already sent me the shipping label to send it back. I asked for a "best guess" on what he thought the cost might be and he said perhaps $100. That doesn't seem realistic, but we will see what they say. I did point out to him that this firmware seems to have caused many problems for other pilots and that is sucked that their firmware is going to require I send my aircraft in for repair. Anyway... will let everyone know what quote I get from them. I am shipping it back later today.

One note, in my testing last night, I found that if I put the aircraft outside (where the temp was about 55 degrees) for 15-20 minutes, then try again, it would actually work, but after restarting again, it failed again. I did this 3 times just to validate that it was working with the same result each time. Not sure what that means, but I did want to share.

Phil

Reactions: Dinodragon1
Just receive email stating that dji is checking out my P3P and will let me know what they find out , Iam sure that since Xmas in a couple days I won't find out till new year , would be a nice gift if the repair was gratis !!!

Reactions: Phil Sutphin
I've been holding off on latest FW and reading everyday on what results are out there. I now am certain I will not upgrade and would like to thank all who have put in their results. I feel for you guys and know I would be quite unhappy with having to send in my quad, let alone a possible "fee" to get it fixed. Hope it all works out for all involved.

I don't get why the 10 firmware bricks some birds and not others. I upgraded mine a few weeks ago and have had no issues. I did however downgrade my rc down from latest version to 1.8. I'm running a iPad air wifi. I had most of my transmission issues when I was running dji go on my android Samsung S7 phone.

Sent from my SM-G930P using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've been holding off on latest FW and reading everyday on what results are out there. I now am certain I will not upgrade and would like to thank all who have put in their results. I feel for you guys and know I would be quite unhappy with having to send in my quad, let alone a possible "fee" to get it fixed. Hope it all works out for all involved.
Ya kinda of a crap shoot on these upgrades , I see by ur avatar we both like bikes as well, !

Reactions: stones
[QUOTE = "Dinodragon1, post: 1013343, member: 75421"] Bem, depois de alguns e-mails para dji eles me disseram para enviá-lo para reparo! Isso realmente sux como foi ótimo em 1,96, eles disseram que é mais provável que a placa principal precisa de substituição na melodia de US $ 500,00, não sei por que era bom antes desta atualização [/ QUOTE]

Caro amigo isso é realmente estranho, se tudo estava funcionando até antes da atualização, eu tenho o mesmo problema

Attachments

• DJI AVARIA.jpg
    DJI AVARIA.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 291
[QUOTE = "Dinodragon1, post: 1013343, member: 75421"] Bem, depois de alguns e-mails para dji eles me disseram para enviá-lo para reparo! Isso realmente sux como foi ótimo em 1,96, eles disseram que é mais provável que a placa principal precisa de substituição na melodia de US $ 500,00, não sei por que era bom antes desta atualização [/ QUOTE]

Caro amigo isso é realmente estranho, se tudo estava funcionando até antes da atualização, eu tenho o mesmo problema
?

Translated:
Dear friend this is really strange, if everything was working up before the update, I have the same problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT