ESC Board Replacement

AJC

Reaction score
Hi.

So I am replacing my ESC board (Part 96) for a P3P as I am getting an ESC error intermittently when I am able to connect to the remote. What happen is the UAV emits a continual DD-DD-DD-DD and does not connect to the remote. When it does connect (no DD-DD-DD-DD sound), it throws a compass error. The compass is unable to be calibrated. IMU calibration goes OK. If I try to start the motors, I get the ESC error.

Anyway, board, motors and compass are on the way. My question is if there is a procedure for relinking the remote to the new board? Or will it link automatically?

Thanks!

Anthony

Happy Easter to Adonis, Osiris, Heracles, Ganesha, Krishna, Tammuz, Quetzalcoatl, and all those other "gods" who rose from the dead in the Spring!

Curious the result from original post here. I have a replacement board coming in tomorrow and was wondering this as well.

You can link P3P/A with board with RC using Go App.

I created a video on how to replace the ESC board. Watch "Phantom 3 Professional - ESC Center Board Replacement(Part 96)" on YouTube

Reactions: Digdat0
Great video. Hope I never have to replace part 96, but if I do I will definitely refer to your video. Thanks..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Appreciate the video. Going to need to practice soldering for a bit before I jump into the real thing. Good news is the board I'm getting has motors already soldered. Bad news is I need to solder LEDs which are tiny.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl