ElectroMagnetic Interference - EVERYWHERE!?

They're kind of obsolete now, but are you sure that the area where you are flying isn't in the path between two old microwave towers?

@dronezone1010 in your original post, you stated that the error warning begins on the ground, and goes away as you gain elevation.
So that has changed now and it goes both ways? (Starts on ground, disappears in air, and also sometimes no warning on the ground, then the warning appears in the air)

@Michael. I've got a relatively old Vauxhall car. I'll be honest I doubt it's my car or the keys. I took the drone out to a very remote area today. Incredibly still 'electromagnetic warnings' appeared but this time it was different. They would briefly flash as the drone sat on ground, then disappear as soon as it took off (in more urban areas it's the reverse, the warnings flash when I hit a certain height.)

I could be wrong but think the problem is something in the drone/App/RC unit. There seems to be plenty of others on here reporting similar issues.

I think we are dealing with a superhero of some sort here...Magneto's little brother perhaps?

lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z