Editing software for my P4 and Mac

Reaction score
Hello Members,
Can you recommend an editing software for my 4k video from my P4? I am using a Mac.
Thank you very much.
Terry

There are some on the forums who just use iMovie. I'm going to give it a try on my MacBook Pro.

How user friendly are these programs? I used Photo Shop to do basic photo editing from the late '90s through the 2000s. I haven't done anything with video editing.

I use Imovie on my 2012 imac 21,5 inch and the only problem i get is that it can´t do it on 4k, but in 2k it works pretty good!!
Check it out my channel - Nuno Rodrigues - and theres some examples off what imovie can do...and i guarantee that it can do much more, i just don´t have many time to search it, so i just used the basic...
Cheers
M14

I use Sony Vegas, not sure if it is available for Mac, but besides that i wanted to add that 4k rendering required 12GB of RAM to render the video, 16 was recommended. Just an FYI if you decide to add edits and transitions, sometimes my 4k vids on my gaming channel get too complicated for 12GB and i have to leave some effects out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl