east Texas new guy

Reaction score
bought a used p2 v + v3 just flying close to home so far--trying to get the hang of this bird--weather keeping me grounded for 2 weeks now

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

bought a used p2 v + v3 just flying close to home so far--trying to get the hang of this bird--weather keeping me grounded for 2 weeks now

Hi, I am new to the group and new to drones. I bought a used Phantom 2 Vision plus. Looking for some local help getting it rolling, are you still in East Texas and still versed in P2v+ ? Thanks.

Hi, I am new to the group and new to drones. I bought a used Phantom 2 Vision plus. Looking for some local help getting it rolling, are you still in East Texas and still versed in P2v+ ? Thanks.
The original poster only had this one post and dropped out of sight.

OK thank you. I am totally new to all of this and very lost. I am not sure how to post and see if there is anyone nearby who could look at my drone and help a guy out. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum you two! As @dirkclod stated, this bunch is pretty sharp. I'm not too bright but hey, we can't all be rocket surgeons, right? ?
Thank you for the welcome. I am trying desperately to get this drone rolling. I am sure that I will be back with lots of questions.

Thanks again. Jeff

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez