Early home landing...

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I've been having some issues with early home landing lately. I'm still running firmware 1.4 and seem to have this issue. While within 2mins of flight my home landing indicator is way too far to the right for some reason as you can see in the dji go app. Once with 5-8mins of flight time I immediately get a notification that battery is low and aircraft will home land in 10 seconds. I have "low battery warning" set to 20% and "critical battery warning" set to 10%. Is there any reason in particular i'm getting this early low battery indicator?
2h6tzqs.jpg

2ypc5lf.jpg

Has anything else updated since it worked properly?

Once with 5-8mins of flight time I immediately get a notification that battery is low and aircraft will home land in 10 seconds
Please upload the flight log for this flight here and post a link back here.

@Trackman1 It recently started like a few weeks ago just started. Don't know what triggered it but it's quite annoying knowing I have a fully charged battery within 5mins of flight...

The reason I asked about updates is your tablet/phone could have updated on it's own. Unless you have auto update turned off. That could possibly cause some incompatability with your firmware.
I am just guessing. I have passed on the last updates myself and run what is in my signature.

If you have more than one battery, does it happen on others?

Also you should follow Msinger suggestion on uploading and linking back your flight log.txt file from your device.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl