Durdle Door Dorset

Tease .... I was sure for a second there that you where going true the hole! lol I bet eventually you will do it. I would align go true stop turn 180 and come back but that's just me and I understand you not wanting a smack or a water landing. Nice video, the bay on the other side is almost a perfect half circle. Good job.

Awesome video and really got me excited as I am spending 5 days tomorrow at folkstone then touring around white cliffs of dover. Def taking the drone with me. Do you have any tips as I am basically planning on doing something similar to you? How did it cope with the wind, seagulls, etc...?

Awesome video and really got me excited as I am spending 5 days tomorrow at folkstone then touring around white cliffs of dover. Def taking the drone with me. Do you have any tips as I am basically planning on doing something similar to you? How did it cope with the wind, seagulls, etc...?

hi. i wouldnt go during pick time to fly around , as if there is more people and there will be always some ****£&@e who will see this a problem, - wind wasn't a problem at all ( was pretty strong and i was positively surprised about how dorne can handle it ) seagulls i think they are not to bother to much about drone - more trying to avoid it than fly around.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Very nicely produced, what software did you use please? I am using PD14 currently to help me learn video editing from P4Pro.

Love the UK coastline.

Very nicely produced, what software did you use please? I am using PD14 currently to help me learn video editing from P4Pro.

Love the UK coastline.

hi for this one i used just iMovie which i have got installed on my mac - its absolutely easy to use. if i want "to play more " i use premiere pro 2015 pretty easy as well but got way more options and tutorials on internet

im glad that you liked my video

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor