Today I was flying too fast for my level of experience and hit the side of a structure. The Phantom dropped 20 feet and landed in grass. I ended up breaking a prop and slightly bending one of the arms but I was expecting much worse! Anyway, I tried to put on a replacement prop but the arm was bent enough that the prop was hitting the body. I took off the top of the shell, applied a little heat and was able to straighten the arm. I checked over all the other components, put the shell back on and took it for a 20 minute test flight with no problems. I realize I may have comprimised the integrity of the shell, and may purchase a new one, but I'm definitely concerned with how complex a job that may be for me. I feel I got quite lucky and have definitely learned a lesson.