Duncansby Head Caithness

Thanks toorboy. Sorry to keep asking questions but does that mean you enhanced the colour later with editing or did it just naturally look that good. I'm experimenting at the moment with different colour settings as I don't seem to be able to find true colour setting again....im sure it was there previously and vivid is too extreme.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thanks toorboy. Sorry to keep asking questions but does that mean you enhanced the colour later with editing or did it just naturally look that good. I'm experimenting at the moment with different colour settings as I don't seem to be able to find true colour setting again....im sure it was there previously and vivid is too extreme.

hi iglenn ya don't need to be sorry buddy its no problem :)
I gave it a slight colour boost and some brighting as some of the footage was a bit dark
I use gopro editor for videos as I had an old p1 & gopro combo in 2014
so I never stopped using that editor as I know some of the functions on it
yeh with d-log you add colour in the editing later on
some shots are lucky & don't need much work :)

Another brilliant video with some lovely shots of the various Geo's on the headland.

When you approached Duncansby stacks, I half expected "Coast" to appear in the sea!

Another brilliant video with some lovely shots of the various Geo's on the headland.

When you approached Duncansby stacks, I half expected "Coast" to appear in the sea!
thanks Whitwellian I have a few more caithness vids to upload some places I went back over
as I had slight jello the last time I got dunnet head, holbron head, halkirk, thurso beach, sinclair
castle, & hill o many stanes :)

as I had slight jello the last time I got dunnet head, holbron head, halkirk, thurso beach, sinclair
castle, & hill o many stanes :)
I first came across Hill o' many stanes when I read an article by Prof Alexander Thom that suggested that it was designed to predict the motion of the moon. Thom also proposed that the people who laid the rows out had a set measuring unit - the megalithic yard (I megalithic yard = 2.72 feet). Be nice to see it from above!

I first came across Hill o' many stanes when I read an article by Prof Alexander Thom that suggested that it was designed to predict the motion of the moon. Thom also proposed that the people who laid the rows out had a set measuring unit - the megalithic yard (I megalithic yard = 2.72 feet). Be nice to see it from above!
i seen the sign for ages going from lybster everyday i saw the sign for cairn of get as well Whitwellian
i did do a flight there to but i could not see the cairn from where i was or on the screen with the sunlight
it was glaring the screen a bit

Looking for Alex. Alex. You commented on this video I believe and we met in MOE the other day. Drop me a line.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl