Drug smuggling P4

"...Figures showed there were 33 incidents involving devices in 2015, compared to two in 2014 and none in 2013." :)

Wonder where the perpetrators of the 33 incidents last year got the idea from - surely not from melodramatic BBC news reports?

Someone was caught outside Risley remand centre(UK) , a few weeks ago,trying to smuggle drugs.

Plan your drug run on Litchi, and hide in the bushes a mile away,don't stand outside the walls with the controller in your hands, with the CCTV looking at you,or you will soon be joining your mates.

'Plan your drug run on Litchi...' I've looked but, despite turning off curves, there is a problem. At each waypoint, I can select an 'action' such as do a 360, take photo, start recording, etc. But no 'drop the drugs hooked onto my legs'. So the only option would be to land - but there's thieves down there! No way am I landing my P4 in the middle of a bunch of bored chaps who have a tendency to take things without permission! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Doink
'Plan your drug run on Litchi...' I've looked but, despite turning off curves, there is a problem. At each waypoint, I can select an 'action' such as do a 360, take photo, start recording, etc. But no 'drop the drugs hooked onto my legs'. So the only option would be to land - but there's thieves down there! No way am I landing my P4 in the middle of a bunch of bored chaps who have a tendency to take things without permission! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

We need to build a wall. Keep the drug-running drones out.

SB

Reactions: sar104

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl