Dronexpert gimbal for Phantom Vision

Gents, we have someone with more savvy than I posting my pics..stay tuned, and, Thanks, Al.. ;)

Shrimpfarmer said:
Many many many thanks for taking the time to upload these. Congratulations on being the first to publish details on the installation procedure. Looking forward to the test flights. Very good instructions from the manufacturer. Its all looking good.

Many thanks to CHIDAGO for the information. I have made it easier to view by clicking here.

http://creativeimage.co/phantompilots/visiongimbal.pdf

ENJOY

AllanVB said:
Shrimpfarmer said:
Many many many thanks for taking the time to upload these. Congratulations on being the first to publish details on the installation procedure. Looking forward to the test flights. Very good instructions from the manufacturer. Its all looking good.

Many thanks to CHIDAGO for the information. I have made it easier to view by clicking here.

ENJOY

This is great... Thank you ;)

****. If I don't hear word of a more affordable, comparable 2-axis gimbal coming to the market soon then I'm probably going to convince myself to buy this for $562. :?

The demonstration videos make it look very attractive.

Edit: $631.34* (after FedEx charges and 3% for Mastercard/Visa/Paypal.)

AllanVB said:
This image shows the camera tilted forward all the way.... looks like there is access to the sd card. Not sure what the add on circuit board is?
abc.jpg

After looking at that photo, it's looks as tho they have hacked a tarot gimbal and used the parts from that to create this . . .

That circuit board on the back of the cam is the same one as what goes on the back of the gopro when it's sitting on a tarot gimbal, the motors look identical too, that is until they put the "dronexpert" sticker on it like in the other pics.

It also looks to have leg extensions installed!

Driffill said:
After looking at that photo, it's looks as tho they have hacked a tarot gimbal and used the parts from that to create this . . .

That circuit board on the back of the cam is the same one as what goes on the back of the gopro when it's sitting on a tarot gimbal, the motors look identical too, that is until they put the "dronexpert" sticker on it like in the other pics.

Hmm... did you uncover a potential conspiracy? I would imagine it's unlawful to reverse engineer other patented products and resell them as your own.

Pull_Up said:
Thanks a lot.

Points I noticed - "move the compass". Definite calibration needed after that - I though compass placement was meant to be a "critical" thing? In the V1 forum where people have been putting third-party landing legs on they have been at pains to put compass back in same position as stock. Maybe it's not a problem in the vertical plane, but in the horizontal?

Won't be able to add the lens filter kit, it looks like. Mount points used for the gimbal mount.

7th channel just needs a tweak in the Assistant, then? Wonder if that means we can have 7th channel control of the stock gimbal just by putting the same parameters in?

Hi Pull_Up, I put the same parameters in Assitent Software for 7th Channel, but not work for my, move the potenciometer and not work! The X1 to calibrate not Show in the assistent.

streetcreep said:
whitelens said:
LONG TIME LOOKER . . . FIRST TIME POSTERERERERER

GOT THIS TODAY:

Dear Jerry,

Finally!! :) your Vision gimbal is ready for shipping and will be picked up by Fedex service.
The tracking number of your fedex shipping is:*&^*%&^$

We want to thank you for your patience the last few weeks. You are one of the first customers that are receiving the Vision Gimbal with 7th Channel feature. We have developed it with great care and try to think through every detail. We're proud on the Vision Gimbal and hoping you have much fun with this Gimbal.

Your opinion is very important to us, especially cause you are also one of the first customers.
Any feedback you have will be much appreciate.

We hope, if you are just as enthusiastic as we are about the Vision Gimbal that you will spread the word on the internet. Your positive feedback/reviews on the internet/forums is very important for our business, especially with this brand new product. If you experiencing any difficulties or other problems, please let us know, we are here to help you. Also if you need any tips or something, always feel free to ask (we love what we do, so always feel free to ask).

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
http://www.dronexpert.nl

so for the rest of us who have ordered.. when did you place your order ..maybe that will give us a ballpark on where they are working of of in the list

Thanks

I cannot wait..although I know I have while to go
I ordered mine on the 10 of December....

AllanVB said:
Shrimpfarmer said:

ENJOY
oohhhhh i'm getting excited!!!

whitelens said:
streetcreep said:
whitelens said:
LONG TIME LOOKER . . . FIRST TIME POSTERERERERER

GOT THIS TODAY:

Dear Jerry,

Finally!! :) your Vision gimbal is ready for shipping and will be picked up by Fedex service.
The tracking number of your fedex shipping is:*&^*%&^$

We want to thank you for your patience the last few weeks. You are one of the first customers that are receiving the Vision Gimbal with 7th Channel feature. We have developed it with great care and try to think through every detail. We're proud on the Vision Gimbal and hoping you have much fun with this Gimbal.

Your opinion is very important to us, especially cause you are also one of the first customers.
Any feedback you have will be much appreciate.

We hope, if you are just as enthusiastic as we are about the Vision Gimbal that you will spread the word on the internet. Your positive feedback/reviews on the internet/forums is very important for our business, especially with this brand new product. If you experiencing any difficulties or other problems, please let us know, we are here to help you. Also if you need any tips or something, always feel free to ask (we love what we do, so always feel free to ask).

Best regards,
Rob Tiebie
http://www.dronexpert.nl

so for the rest of us who have ordered.. when did you place your order ..maybe that will give us a ballpark on where they are working of of in the list

Thanks

I cannot wait..although I know I have while to go
I ordered mine on the 10 of December....

And you haven't gotten your email yet? They must be very slow or shipping tons of them. Mine was ordered Monday of last week. Guess it may be a wait. My only dissapointment is they charged my company credit card when they are not shipping till way late. Otherwise, I am in no hurry, but my company wants an invoice and they said they can't till item ships, but they should have held off charging me till they ship. Still, I'm trying to be patient.

dastagg said:
And you haven't gotten your email yet? They must be very slow or shipping tons of them. Mine was ordered Monday of last week. Guess it may be a wait. My only dissapointment is they charged my company credit card when they are not shipping till way late. Otherwise, I am in no hurry, but my company wants an invoice and they said they can't till item ships, but they should have held off charging me till they ship. Still, I'm trying to be patient.

Why is this a problem .. you have the credit card statement ..you can login to dronexpert site to show the relevance to your charge ? happens all the time . This should not be a accounting problem at all .

streetcreep said:
dastagg said:

Why is this a problem .. you have the credit card statement ..you can login to dronexpert site to show the relevance to your charge ? happens all the time . This should not be a accounting problem at all .

I ordered my gimbal on the phone from them, thus nothing from their website can be obtained. Their policy is to not ship an invoice until item ships. I got an email saying that I have one coming but limited on what I could get from them. I am not unhappy with them, just my only disappointment as stated. I still appreciated my phone call with them and they were able to answer all questions and emails that I sent them and am happy with them for that, just a disappointment in not able to get an invoice in a short time if they are going to charge my companies credit card. Again, I am well satisfied with them and anxious to get conformation of shipment to me soon. They have been much more responsive than ever expected.

Also, my company (global company) will not process the card payment until item is received and confirmed as received and in condition as acceptable. I don't want this to cancel transaction either.

Just tell the accounts team to deal with it in the same way as the pile of creditor invoices that the CFO has told them to hold payment on this month... Place it "in query". ;)

Can you tell I used to be head of Accounts Receivable/Credit Control in a past life?! Not sure there's an excuse I haven't heard a payables department make.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT