Drones Pilots Wanted

Wow! If I made mega bucks like that I could buy everyone here a new quad! :lol:

Attachments

• Micro quad.jpg
    Micro quad.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 895
The article is too vague and broad I think. You have to understand what the specifics are before you talk in general terms drone pilot = 100k. The same is true in information technology. There are systems administrators that make 50k there are also systems admins that make 120k. It depends on skillset and actually what you are doing.
It will be interesting to see what happens the next few years with the FAA and everything else.

Requirements:

· 5+ (lead) 3+ (backup) years flight test experience
· Bachelor’s degree in aeronautical engineering or related field required (will take other types of engineers if they have the flight test experience)
· Experience with flight test planning, coordination, and execution
· Excellent communications skills

knuckles said:
The article is too vague and broad I think. You have to understand what the specifics are before you talk in general terms drone pilot = 100k. The same is true in information technology. There are systems administrators that make 50k there are also systems admins that make 120k. It depends on skillset and actually what you are doing.
It will be interesting to see what happens the next few years with the FAA and everything else.
+1 In IT, that was my experience exactly! :geek:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl