Drones, Etc out of SLC, UT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has got to be the most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. They could care less about me as a customer as evidenced by the fact they have had my p3p just sitting in their offices for over a month while "try to decide what to do" even though I purchased insurance through them and mailed it the address to which they instructed me to send it. They are completely clueless and I would be happy to list all the myriad of problems I have had with them in just 2 months, but without any genuine interest, I imagine that what I've been through would be hard to believe.

That sucks, what have they done? I live in UT and have heard of their company but never done business with them. Maybe you could post a review on yelp.

I bought a P3 from them a couple of months ago. It was around Christmas so they may have been very busy. When I called their sales line they did not pick up and it rolled to VM that was not set up. This was their _sales_ line. I was able to speak to some people as I wanted to pick up locally. They were some problems with people directing me to the wrong office but I doubt they do local pick up's very often. At every turn they pushed their "insurance". I'm sure they look at it as being a big money maker. Not sure how qualified they are to make repairs though. I think it runs around $200 with a $200 deductible. I"m going to _guess_ that they might not have repair parts in their office and may need to obtain them. Perhaps this is why it's taking so long.

My recommendation... leave honest reviews where ever you can.

I bought a P3 from them a couple of months ago. It was around Christmas so they may have been very busy. When I called their sales line they did not pick up and it rolled to VM that was not set up. This was their _sales_ line. I was able to speak to some people as I wanted to pick up locally. They were some problems with people directing me to the wrong office but I doubt they do local pick up's very often. At every turn they pushed their "insurance". I'm sure they look at it as being a big money maker. Not sure how qualified they are to make repairs though. I think it runs around $200 with a $200 deductible. I"m going to _guess_ that they might not have repair parts in their office and may need to obtain them. Perhaps this is why it's taking so long.

My recommendation... leave honest reviews where ever you can.
Dang that sucks, I purchased a P3P in November at Bestbuy so I could have an easy time if I needed to return or exchange and have exchanged 2 times now because of soft focus issues. Today is the last day I can return for a refund and I am seriously considering it, I think Bestbuy has some bad stock, the employees at the return counter told me they have had a lot of them come back for the soft focus issue.

Ironically I had the exact opposite experience them. I know their shop well and they crank out repairs and everyone I know in the racing and flying community in Utah love them. If you bought insurance you obviously sent it to the wrong shop lol. They only sell CPC which means that you sent it to the wrong location. Curious why you are blaming them for your error?

I had an issue with an item as well. Emailed their customer service and waited days before anyone reached out to me. They gave me a bunch of excuses for a problem I experienced with an item I purchased and gave me much difficulty with returning it. I will NEVER deal with them again.

Ironically I had the exact opposite experience them. I know their shop well and they crank out repairs and everyone I know in the racing and flying community in Utah love them. If you bought insurance you obviously sent it to the wrong shop lol. They only sell CPC which means that you sent it to the wrong location. Curious why you are blaming them for your error?
What is curious to me is that you joined today and your first post is defending a company that people are reporting negatively on this forum, hmmm kinda makes you wonder.

Has got to be the most unprofessional company I have ever encountered. They could care less about me as a customer as evidenced by the fact they have had my p3p just sitting in their offices for over a month while "try to decide what to do" even though I purchased insurance through them and mailed it the address to which they instructed me to send it. They are completely clueless and I would be happy to list all the myriad of problems I have had with them in just 2 months, but without any genuine interest, I imagine that what I've been through would be hard to believe.
CP ... you're advised to check our community guidelines for posting rules.
In there you'll find this:
Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties.
Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl