Drone Tracking

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know this subject has come up many times but I just want to see if anyone has used the TK102 tracker. It is a lot cheaper than Trackimo. I know this works by calling the sim card number and it returns an sms etc etc. What I want to know is, is it as accurate as the trackimo or not?

Thanks

I have used it many times. Call it and it replies with its location on Google maps. Accurate to maybe 30 - 50 feet. Good enough for me and a LOT less expensive. I bought a sim card for $3 a month! I get 10 calls for that. SO... works for me. :)

I have used it many times. Call it and it replies with its location on Google maps. Accurate to maybe 30 - 50 feet. Good enough for me and a LOT less expensive. I bought a sim card for $3 a month! I get 10 calls for that. SO... works for me. :)
Awesome mate. Thanks. What country you in?

Aldi have a $5 sim they use Telsta towers so coverage is good .You can put a $15 or $30 credit on it that lasts for a year .I use a FR-V42 It gives you live 30-60 sec interval tracking $90Aust

Reactions: Solly747400
Had one myself. Really good to be honest. But it uses 2G sim which is still run on some networks (in England at least) it does the job but I broke mine so I need to order another

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94