Drone stuck in tree

People that remove trees. They have the equipment to get it, or remove the tree.

Reactions: HueyPilot
Oh dear, the Phantom Killer got you,sorry, you need someone to climb the tree,as suggested above, a tree surgeon would be a good start.
Hope you get it back with minimal damage.

If you have a rock climbing club in your area I would gives them a call because most of these guys' will climb anything. I was tempted to say Who you gonna call......"ghost busters"

I really posted that because I knew you all would not disappoint with your comments. I found out it was in a cedar. Through sheer force of will I got up there. I was able to send it down and someone caught it. Problem is the camera fell off and I can't find it. Is this fixable and if so how much is the part?
0606cf85b8bd213f76689bf7c8aeb8dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

For future reference, call any tree care company with a climber. Going rate is anywhere from $75-125. I'm an arborist who speaks to many other arborists about drones, and so far few balk at the price climbers are charging.

For future reference, call any tree care company with a climber. Going rate is anywhere from $75-125. I'm an arborist who speaks to many other arborists about drones, and so far few balk at the price climbers are charging.

Thank you very much. I thought about this but assumed thE cost would outweigh the advantage. Good to know next time I do something stupid. :)

I had the exact same thing happen to mine. Fortunately my father was a marksman in Vietnam and has continued to stay sharp with his shooting. I had him come over and he shot the limb into that was holding mine. It took about 6 shots to cut the 1" branch but he got it with no damage or $(charge)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl