Drone strap pack / Lanyard

Reaction score
Long time lurker, but finally bit the bullet and registered to say thanks to all. By way of introduction.... I'm a P3A head. What else is there to say? ;)

I figured it was about time I got rid of my "neck breaker" and most recently appreciated the lanyard threads and getting turned on to the DJI shoulder strap over at Amazon. Looks like that'll do me. Appreciate it!

I'm about in the same boat as quite a few of you... the ongoing battle with the flippin Air 2 (literally)! I've done the inspire 1 bracket mod, use a sun shade.. typical setup.

During the shopping process I did run across something I had never seen before. Probably old news to most. I guess I would call it a "field" drone strap pack combined with a lanyard system similar to the DJI. Looks like it would hold just the basics for a jaunt into the field, but a clever idea!

Has anyone had any experience with these and willing to share any pros or cons?

~ Hover on!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
There are a few helpful reviews there. Perhaps they'll help you decide if it would be a good fit for you.

Would a standard lanyard work temporarily? Like one you would get as a freebie that you typically see people wear to hold keys? or would that be too short?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT