Drone overload

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a brushless drone that's not a small flyer but more med .sized ,fast and handles well ..YouTube just makes me dizzy which is where the overload comes from ...any suggestions on drones to look at would be greatly appreciated .happy droning everyone ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just described the Phantom 3.

Reactions: cr6
I have 3 phantoms a yuneek typhoon and a bebop fpv. The typhoon is huge, about the size of all three phantoms but it's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have 3 phantoms a yuneek typhoon and a bebop fpv. The typhoon is huge, about the size of all three phantoms but it's awesome.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi..thanks for responding ..I guess I'm looking for something not as expensive as those and I have an x-star but I'm hoping for something with a body style much more like your bebop that might be the ticket ...[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you considered the Mavic? Its closer to the size of a bebop, pretty fast, fairly advanced technology, etc.

I know they are tough to get right now, but we have some stock of them coming at the end of the month that are not pre-sold or committed to other clients.

Reactions: bigtlopez
Sounds good. Take your time and read lots of reviews and forum posts about the ones you consider. Let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Reactions: bigtlopez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan