Drone operator arrested!

First, the police need training. But ... if the policeman could not cite any specific violation, he should not have a right to detain a drone pilot. Given the population density of a city like Philly, I would have sought out specific local permission to fly anywhere within city limits. If permission was attainable, and if it were written or printed, it would also be helpful if a bystander with a negative attitude toward drones came by.

You know what's really sad? We're talking about the Mavic Pro, its practically the safest drone, it has folding blades, folding arms, the only way to get hurt is to run it into you. But even then it will stop because of the sensors. Lol. ...I worry about the police in my area, they have less common sense when it comes to these issues and I have been threatened with someone calling them for doing NOTHING wrong and instead of sticking around and making it a issue , I pack up and go somewhere else. But it's going to get to that way as more drones are in the air. I guess maybe Amazon will be forced to deal with this issue because they are going to deliver packages with Drones in residential property areas and im sure they will be getting sued at some point

There are a number of ways.

(1) If you're using the DJI app on a smart device and your AC is powered up you can stream a playback from your AC to the device.

(2) You can also back out to the DJI app home screen, select Editor, and playback a low resolution version of your flight.

(3) You can also use the menu dropdown from the Home screen, select Flight Record, and retrace your actual flight path.

(4) If you have a laptop or smart device that accepts micro SD cards, you can playback on the device directly from your card.

Even third party apps, like Litchi, have a playback mode.
Good summary, but (2) only works if you have video caching enabled, and were actively recording to the microSD card at the same time. Early on, I once forgot to start recording before launch, and figured upon landing that I at least had a 720p version on the tablet, as I had video cache enabled. No dice! Had to refly the mission, and by then, the sun had set, the lighting had changed, and my window of opportunity was gone! :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka